Regional Sales Manager - Insulation / Construction Products
Salary £45k Basic & Car, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
Reporting directly to the Regional Director, this role is focused on the Housebuilder and Developer Market. You will be responsible for managing the Southern Region with focus on the development of long term relationships directly with the Clients. Principally responsible for the development of agreements and contracts, projects, relationships and sales through direct interaction across the UK (predominantly London & South East region).
- Develop sales and relationships with Housebuilders and Developers that support their route to market
- Create account development plan for each targeted client setting out strategic objectives and actions promoting our Product range
- Specific sales focus for the Insulation Product Range
- Follow up and self-generate sales leads.
- Develop and share market intelligence relevant to targeted customer base.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues to ensure specifications gained are converted to orders.
- Attend National and Regional sales meetings.
- Make company presentations to targeted audiences.
- Be proficient in the technical and commercial aspects of all products and service offer.
- Be conversant with competitor products and their positioning against our products.
- Be proficient in the delivery of Life Cycle Cost analysis.
- Participate in Regional, National and International exhibitions as directed by Manager.
- Meet KPI's as issued by Manager.
- Ensure all administration is completed, e-diary is maintained, database is fully utilized, and journeys are planned effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure all customers, projects and price quotations are entered on to CRM.
- Assist in the speedy resolution of customer disputes and product complaints.
- Direct and manage all activities in compliance with group objectives, Health and Safety goals, Quality procedures, and conduct all business within Company policies, in an ethical manner and in accordance with Company values
- Experience in sales, with a preference in Housebuilder / Developer Markets
- High level of drive to achieve and succeed.
- Understands the value of Networking, collaborating both internally and externally and appreciates the power of relationships.
- Ability to hold others attention and influence decisions.
- Articulate with good presentation skills.
- IT literate.