Regional Sales Representatives
My client are a prominent British manufacturer of a complete range of steel cable containment systems. They can offer both standard and bespoke product ranges, with an extensive design team to assist their customers with the most complex of solutions. Being part of a larger global company allows them to provide all aspects of complementary services. Due to expansion, they are now looking for 2 Regional Sales Representatives.
- Covering Kent and up to Chelmsford, and everything in between
- Covering Newcastle up to Scotland, including southern Scotland.
Candidates must be located within these regions.
Working from a home office, the successful Regional Sales Representatives will be covering the areas outlined above, and be in charge of managing their own time. The role involves selling their full range of cable management systems, from floor service boxes to power and lighting trunking systems, and all associated products throughout a range of domestic and commercial industries. You will also be in charge of attending relevant trade shows and liaising with the head office when needed to provide bespoke design solutions.
- Dynamic, ambitious go-getter with a strong aptitude for sales
- Must have worked in a similar role before, working out in the field to secure business
- Come from a cable management and equipment background and know who to target in the industry
- Organised and self-motivated
- Tenacious but friendly.
Excellent salary and package dependent on experience.