Regional Technical Manager (Facades and Balconies - Construction)
Salary/Package Negotiable Depending on Experience
East Anglia, London and South East
Our client is a multinational company who provide sustainable products and systems into the construction industry. They already have an incredibly established portfolio in facades that they are looking to broaden their product range, expanding further with facades and capitalising on the global mega-trend towards the urban environment and tall buildings. They have invested heavily in this new division of facades, a new Board, new management and are now looking for a Regional Technical Manager to join their rapidly expanding, southern based, business.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can join a brand-new team, utilise all of your knowledge AND be a part of something genuinely career changing, this could be your next new role.
Your New Job Role
Actively implement the company strategy to secure orders that will generate budgeted profit contribution. Manage project opportunities throughout the Pre-Construction process, in line with client expectation.
Manage and develop a sustainable client base and long-term client relationships. Promote to key stakeholders.
Your Key Roles and Responsibilities
Project Opportunity Management
* Achieve and exceed sales targets as set by the Sales/Commercial Director.
* Ensure project opportunities proposed meet our strategy and capability.
* Establish the client's requirements and appetite for value engineered alternatives.
* Take ownership of the bid process to ensure that the bid submission fulfils all elements of the client's brief.
* Provide the correct, verified and detailed project information for review and sign off.
* Ensure that the Pre-Construction team has a full understanding of the client's requirements as outlined in the supplied documentation.
* Attend client meetings and communicate relevant information back to the PreConstruction team.
* Arrange and attend post-tender review meetings with clients and ensure that any required actions are communicated to relevant team members.
* Provide required information at review and handover meetings.
* Track and forecast project opportunities, maintaining the CRM database.
Project Opportunity Development
* Research, develop and secure sales opportunities in target regional areas, specifically via architects, main contractors and Sub-Contractors, in line with Company strategy.
* Establish, maintain and build client database with an aim of establishing long term client relationships to bring in more repeat client business.
* Promote our products and services, including the making of presentations to existing and potential clients.
* Ensure that all existing and new clients are aware of the full range of products and services supplied by the Building Envelope Division.
* Ensure that clients have a full understanding of the product benefits, performance and practical application.
* Collect customer feedback on Levolux products and services and advise Sales Director and Commercial Director.
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Proven track record in management of bespoke architectural project solutions involving architects, main contractors and sub-contractors.
* Employment history within contracting is essential.
* Degree or equivalent in Business related qualification is desirable but not essential.
* Technical/Design competence with ability to visualise in 3D and work from architectural drawings, a flair for design may be advantageous.
* Proven track record in achieving project order values of £2 million + per annum.
* Commercial experience of working in the building envelope, curtain walling, facades arena.
* Exceptional planning and organisational skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
* Proven track record in building and maintaining new client relationships.
* Excellent communication and people skills.
* Ability to communicate complex information to internal and external stakeholders.
* Competency in Microsoft office tools - including word, PowerPoint, Excel
Package Negotiable dependent on experience
25 days per annum (3 or 4 days to be taken at Christmas)
Please click on the link to apply, ensuring all of your contact information is up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager