Role: Regulatory Certification Engineer (German Speaker)
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Russell Taylor Group has an opportunity for a Regulatory Certification Engineer to join a Global Test, Inspection and Certification Company. You will speak fluent German to be eligible for this role. You must have a HNC / HND to also be eligible for this role. You will ensure the certification, accreditation and regulatory requirements are dealt with to the highest standard. Provide a first class service to both internal and external customers ensuring customer satisfaction is the highest of priorities.
- Ensuring that the business complies with the processes for maintaining robust certification decisions in line with accreditation requirements
- Effective specialist advice is delivered on a timely basis
- Timely certificate issue
- Accurate reporting
- To be successful in this role you'll have an academic or technical qualification such as degree/HNC/HND as well as qualifications and/or equivalent industry experience within quality assurance.
- Fluent in German.
- Highly organised, efficient and methodical in approach.
- Attention to detail and be able to demonstrate high level interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels.
- A comprehensive understanding of quality systems, philosophies and principles and internal auditing principles and practices including an understanding of national and international developments in
- Certification standards
- A good understanding of management systems certification.
- A good understanding of the application of certification systems standards and requirements.
- Comprehensive understanding of assessment techniques, preferably with experience as a lead assessor.
Keywords: Certification Engineer, Regulatory, Hemel, German,