Role - Research Scientist II
Location - Nottingham/Loughborough
Salary - Competitive
Russell Taylor Group is delighted to be working with an award-winning UK based CRO, which is renowned for providing expert synthetic chemistry support to a variety of clients from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and chemical industries. Our client is going through extreme growth and is seeking passionate and driven scientific researchers to join their drug discovery and development teams. They are soon to move to a large, world-class research facility in Loughborough in the later part of 2021.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and work on projects from multiple companies. If you have the below specification, please apply within.
Our client is looking for the following: -
- MSc, MRes, or PhD in organic or medicinal chemistry
- Around 2-3 years relevant laboratory experience in Chemical Synthesis or, Medicinal Chemistry or Process Research & Development
- Experience in the training of laboratory technicians and scientists is also essential
- Ability to work to project deadlines
- Ability to work as a team
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to build good working relationships with a client focus