£16,000 - £20,000 DOE
My client is looking for a Research Technician to join an expanding team in their purpose built testing facilities based in Essex. As a Research Technician you will perform routine testing on a variety of samples and provide technical support in the conduct of lab studies.
- Ensuring maintenance and calibration of equipment such as pH meters, pipettes and sample oxidisers as well as analytical instrumentation HPLC, TLC and LCMS is up to date.
- To aid the Study Director in the performance, maintenance, general conduct and final reporting of allocated projects.
- Performing analytical testing ensuring all SOPs and methods are adhered to.
- Any other duties as requested by Senior Staff/ Management.
- Minimum BSc level in Chemistry/ related scientific discipline and ideally 1-2 years' experience in a GLP laboratory.
- Experience of analytical techniques HPLC, LCMS and TLC with a theoretical understanding of other chromatographic/analytical techniques.
- Good organisational skills, report writing skills and ability to work in a team.