Receptionist / Administration - Housing
Salary £17,000 - £19,000
My client are an award winning House builder based in the Liverpool area and they are currently recruiting an experienced receptionist to join their team. As you will be the first point of contact for all clients and visitors to the office, my client are looking for a highly professional, corporate receptionist to represent the company in a professional manner.
You will be required to manage the front of house, providing excellent customer services to all clients visiting the premises along with refreshments and ensuring all visitors are signed in, managing a busy switch board and directing all incoming calls, booking meeting rooms.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring calls are answers in a timely manner
- Signing visitors in / out effectively and allocating access passes to external visitors as required.
- Redirecting calls and taking messages as appropriate
- Handling meeting room booking requests
- Arranging video / audio equipment
- Liaising with IT and Facilities teams when required
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional manner
- Allocating client/ external visitor car park spaces as appropriate in line with the team's policy and procedures
Skills and experience required:
- Front of house
- Customer relations
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you require any more information or call Lauren on 0151-737-5560