Role: - RF Engineer
Hours:- Monday- Friday 08:30-17:00pm (overtime is available) Onsite role in modern testing facility with subsidised on-site restaurant and gym
Russell Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for an RF Engineer to join a Global Leading Testing & Product Certification company within their 24-hour operating RF lab/chamber facility in the biggest team of the business. The ideal candidate will need to have relevant industry experience using RF parameters including some of the following- Spectrum/Network Analyser, signal generator, RF Power Meter or Cellular test and will also have experience testing tangible products.
- Performing a wide rang of testing on wireless technologies (WLAN 802.11, Bluetooth, Zigbee, Cellular, SRD 433/868MHz & VHF)
- Working to specific testing standards including ETSI and FCC onsite and at customers location (majority of UK but potentially some overseas)
- Help to improve and reduce waste throughout the testing processes.
- Record all the test results via the company's electronic system.
- Working with customers during attended testing.
- Work in close collaboration with the project manager to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Development of test methods
- Experience in RF parameters (Spectrum/Network Analyser, signal generator, RF Power Meter or Cellular test)
- BSc/BEng in Electronic/Electrical/Engineering field (desirable)
- Understand analogue and digital communications.
- Experience or working in a test-house/manufacturing facility.
- Be happy to work away from home when required on an adhoc basis.
- Willingness to learn and flexible approach to work.
- Excellent IT skills (word, excel & outlook)
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Can work independently on tasks but also as a large team.
- Ability to deliver work independently or as a team to defined deadlines.
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Proven ability of documenting results accurately.