Role: - RF Engineer ( 6 month FTC)
Location: - Slough
Salary: - Competitive (DOE)
Russell-Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity to join our clients Global Testing and Certification Company working at one of their prestigious, Consumer Technology customer sites. If you have strong experience in RF Testing and strong customer-facing experience working with clients, customers and third party then please apply within.
- Perform radiating testing and testing on wireless devices (RF testing experience)
- Work to tight schedules & deadlines- manage multiple projects at one time
- Communicates with management and the technical team to provide suggestions for new equipment and processes.
- Representing the company on the customer site- Professional and responsible at all times
- Communicates with customers during the setup and process to ensure correct evaluation of projects
- Draws out and communicates on the progression of the projects and on the completed test reports.
- A degree/HNC/HND level in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Science.
- Strong Customer facing skills
- Professional an d Responsible individual
- Experience in RF Technologies
- Knowledge of EU, FCC & ISED regulatory requirements
- Understanding of analogue and digital communications technologies.
- Ideally have experience in testing a large variety of wireless technologies
- An understanding or knowledge of working in a consumer compliance testing environment.