Role: - RF Manager
Salary: - Highly Competitive
Location: - Fareham
Russell-Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is highly experienced in RF product testing to become the RF manager of testing house in a Global Inspection & Certification company in Hampshire. If you have 6-10 years of professional experience in RF product testing and have a proven track record of leading a team of specialists then please apply within.
- Develop and lead a team of high performing technical specialists. Overseeing the welfare and development at various UK sites this will include Personal Development Reviews, attendance and any conduct issues.
- Responsible for ensuring operational excellence, optimisation of report lead-times and resource usage of the RF services.
- Ensuring the business has the correct accreditations and resource necessary to perform the work that is set.
- Work closely with the sales team to help support the growth strategy of the business (Tier 1 & 2 customers).
- Support quality and accreditation processes (E.g. - capital evaluations and supporting new service development).
- Ensuring that the working environment is safe for all workers- COSSH & risk assessments need to be updated and current at all times.
- Overseeing all RF activities, paying specific attention to key accounts or special projects
- Working amongst the business to develop new marketing strategies/information/press releases/technical papers and relevant industry forums.
- Continually look for growth and ways to succession plans for the RF team.
- 6-10 years of RF testing experience in a test house environment
- Proven track record of leading a team
- Open to adjusting to new cutting-edge technologies
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload in accordance to business needs
- Good balance between technical judgement and commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate other members of staff- must have a "can do" attitude who can positively engage with their staff
- Proactive approach to any situation