Role: - RF Shift Technician (permanent nights) Location: - Hampshire
Salary: - Competitive including shift uplift (Entry level) Shift: - Tuesday-Saturday (12:00am- 08:00am, 07.30am finish on a Saturday) Due to the shift times you must be able to drive or cycle to site and not rely on public transport.
Russell Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a shift technician to join a Global Leading Testing & Product Certification company within their 24-hour operating RF lab/chamber facility. This is a permanent night shift role and is an entry level position which can be taught on the job. However, the ideal candidate would need to have a qualification in electrical/electronic/engineering which will have included modules on some of the following- Spectrum/Network Analyser, signal generator, RF Power Meter or Cellular test.
- Deliver RF testing services as part of a 24-hour running RF team (Tests include ETSI & FCC)
- Test equipment calibration status throughout shift
- Working with customers during testing
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure that the deadlines are met.
- Record all test results that have been produced during the shift.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic or Engineering
- Be happy to work on a permanent night shift- a quieter shift pattern and will work more autonomously.
- Interest and passion in RF/testing
- Basic knowledge of Bluetooth/WLAN
- Good understanding of IT packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication