Responsible for leading project risk management on behalf of our clients. Duties:
- Providing effective risk management.
- Control, mitigate and eliminate, all known risks.
- Acting as technical lead and provide support in the delivery of Risk Management services as directed on projects in the UK.
- Lead the development of management and operational risk policies
- Lead the development of risk strategy and functional processes
- Lead the qualitative identification of risk
- Organisation of regular risk workshops for the purpose of identification, management and control of risk.
- Lead the development quantitative identification of risk ( cost and schedule); three point estimate
- Lead risk mitigation, planning and tracking processes.
- Lead the establishment of risk and control indicators
- Lead the process mapping to guide risk management implementation
- Degree Qualified in an appropriate discipline
- Experience in Quantitative Schedule Risk Analysis (QSRA)
- A minimum of three years' experience in the construction industry
- Sound knowledge of industry standards and best practices in Risk Management.