S7 SYSTEMS ENGINEER (COMMISSIONING)
Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for an S7 Systems Engineer to work on a long term contract in Derby. The candidate should have proven experience commissioning S7 Systems, ideally supported by Siemens certification/training.
* Involvement throughout whole software/systems lifecycle, from design through coding to testing, installation and configuration, and documentation (working throughout to full QA procedures)
* Working within project team to customer deadlines
* Installation and configuration / testing work at customer sites
* In depth knowledge of S7 systems (TIA Portal & S7-1500 PLCs)
* Knowledge of Profibus DP/Profinet networks
* Engineering / Computer related or appropriate engineering qualification (degree/HND) or comparable industrial experience
* Minimum 5 years' experience to fulfil requirements of this post.
* Good client facing skills, must be able to work as part of combined client/contractor team
* Willingness to travel and work away when required
* Driving licence