Salary £20,000 - £24,000 basic salary + Commission
My Client are a well-established house builder and an excellent opportunity has risen for sales advisors to join their team in the North West region.
My client is a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the residential market. Their projects are all based in the Liverpool, Manchester and Cheshire area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity.
The ideal Sales advisor will need experience in a customer service or sales environment, you'll have worked for a new homes house builder and you must have outstanding communication, organisation and negotiation skills, along with a positive, self-motivated and target-driven approach.
- Escort visitors around the sales complex and ensure they are fully informed.
- Receive telephone enquiries from potential customers and provide appropriate information.
- Follow the standard follow-up procedure with customers 21 days after legal completion. Be aware of CML inspection dates
- Ensure Show home is open accordingly subject to Winter or Summer agreed working hours
- Organise the maintenance, cleanliness and presentation of the Sales Information Centre,
- Show Home and landscaping to the highest standard
- Receive complaints/issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to address them.
- Maintain contact with potential customers through regular updates of promotions.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process.
- Liaise with the Sales Manager to understand targets
- Close sales by completing the reservation form and taking reservation deposits.
- Sell the benefits of, and advise customers to use, the company recommended solicitor and financial advisor
- Deal with banks, building societies, solicitors and estate agents in a confident and professional manner in order to progress each sale to exchange of contracts in 6 weeks and then through to legal completion
A full driving licence and the flexibility to work outside normal hours (including weekends) are also essential.
My client is always looking for new talent. So, if you're looking for a career in Sales join a business that will value you, your contribution and your ideas, with an excellent training and development programme and benefits package.
To apply please email your CV to Lauren.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0151 737 5560