Job Title: Sales Administrator
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Russell Taylor Group has a great opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a successful team within an exciting company supplying laboratory products, training, and technical services. The Sales Administrator to perform a broad range of basic administrative and business support tasks. This role will involve coordinating services and duties of various other personnel within or outside of the organisation.
- Process Sales Orders accurately and within allocated timescales, identifying any anomalies/errors and ensuring all information is accurate.
- Process relevant correspondence and other documentation in a clear and concise manner whilst maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Complete all administrative activities in relation to Sales Orders
- Produce accurate financial information/reports relating to Sales Orders
- Answer and direct internal and external calls, make telephone calls, taking and distributing messages to the relevant person efficiently and accurately
- Able to use all relevant IT systems and software applications (e.g. Word, Excel).
- Accurately process reporting procedures such as PIP's and input CRM details timely.
- Can demonstrate an understanding and awareness of relevant policy and procedures.
- demonstrate the ability to prioritise workload with little or no supervision.
- Experience using sage would be desirable but not essential