Role: Applications Engineer EMC / RF - Trainee/Experienced
Salary: Depending on experience
Russell Taylor has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee or Experienced Applications Engineer to work for a Global Testing Company based in Malvern, Worcester. You will be at the front line of the business responsible for customer enquiries, pre-sales and provide technical support regarding their testing options to prospect and current business clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and develop your career.
- Responsible for responding to customer enquiries, with timely, accurately specified and accurately costed quotations.
- Responsible for pre-sales technical support by phone internally and occasionally at customer premises.
- To liaise with internal technical teams and external suppliers to determine project costs.
- To liaise with the planning/operations department during the pre-sales process to assist the customers' planning requests.
- Responsible for maintaining departmental housekeeping of company CRM system, with accurate customer details and feedback and intelligence on quotation status following customer correspondence.
- To carry out any reasonable duty as directed by your manager.
- HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Environmental or closely related discipline is preferable.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office applications.
- Experience in environmental qualification testing or technical quotations would be an advantage, but not essential, as on-the-job technical and commercial training will be provided.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Methodical approach and attention to detail.
- Excellent maths skills
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines.
You will be supported by the Senior Applications Engineer and provided the assistance and guidance to progress through the business.
Please apply within to not miss out on this exciting opportunity.