Sales Consultant - Housing
Negotiable salary + Bonus scheme
St Helens - Liverpool
My Client are a Leading house building contractor and due to an increase in developments in the Northwest area they are looking for a Sales consultant to join their team. The Sales consultant will be reporting to the sales manager. You will be actively involved with all parties to achieve legal completion, and will ensure that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are delivered to all customers. This role will involve weekend working. Sales Targets, Revenues and Performance
The successful sales consultant will meet, greet and welcome prospective customers; qualify them to thoroughly understand their requirements in order to tailor a demonstration to their needs with a view to gaining their commitment to buying a Home and then closing a sale at the earliest opportunity and at the best price.
You will be respond for all leads and enquiries and dispatch appropriate information as required within the specified timescales. Follow up leads with a view to making appointments for customer to view show homes and/or stock plots.
Principal duties & Skills:
- Provide all relevant information required to be able to give full and accurate information to purchasers regarding the development, the local area, specification and build completion dates.
- Hold a weekly sales/site meeting with the Site Manager to discuss in detail plot and sales progress, presentation, customer choices and customer service.
- Progressing reservations through to Exchange of Contracts and Legal Completion
- It is expected that the presentation of the sales complex, show homes and stock plots both internally and externally are maintained to a high standard and that all signage both on and off site is maintained and up to date.
- Responsible for guiding potential purchasers around show homes, stock plots and the site to fully demonstrate the product, pointing out features and benefits and overcoming objections in the process.
- Contribute to improving the business and enhancing the reputation of the company by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so.
- You will be expected to undertake any reasonable task requested by your Sales Manager/Sales Director.
- Maintaining an effective working relationship with the Site Manager is essential in order to achieve company targets and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Working with customers and their relevant external parties, and contractor's e.g. gardeners, contract cleaners, estate agents, independent financial advisors and competitors.
- Responsible for the maintenance of confidential files holding information about purchasers and potential purchasers.
- It is expected that you will strive to achieve the best possible price for each plot and meet or exceed the agreed targets.
- Must have proven experience in sales in the new homes sector
- Strong customer service skills
- Competent user of COINS operating system
- Able to work within strict deadlines under pressure
- Enthusiastic and Self-motivating; able to work on own initiative
- Valid UK drivers licence with own transport
The role will be varied and deadline driven, so excellent prioritisation and organisational skills are essential. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in sales and in the house building industry and it is essential that you are a confident communicator, proficient with Microsoft packages, with ideally experience in a similar role/environment.
To apply please email your CV to Lauren.email@example.com or contact me on 0151 737 5560