Sales Director - International Experience
A well established yet ambitious and growing SME technology company is now looking for an exceptional Sales Director to join their business and drive growth.
Do you have global distributor management experience, with strong emphasis on the US?
Are you a dynamic, inspirational leader looking join a great existing team?
Do you have experience with wireless technology and solutions, ideally related to Construction or related industries?
Carry on reading if this sounds like you....
Based in Nottinghamshire, England, they supply innovative wireless solutions to a range of industries including Leisure, Construction, Facilities Management, and Insurance. From concept design through to implementation, they have a track record of delivering industry leading IoT solutions in over 20 countries worldwide, working closely with their clients to improve safety, security, operational efficiency, data insight, customer satisfaction and profitability.
An ambitious company with growth year on year, they are dedicated to growing both Nationally and Globally. Their mission is to expand their product range into multiple industries worldwide.
Part of the Senior Leadership Team, you will be responsible for defining and delivering the Company's strategic vision for sustained growth. You will have responsibility for managing a team of Sales Managers across Business Units globally, delivering sales growth through direct and indirect channels. You will also be influencing the Product and Marketing Strategy.
Key responsibilities include;
* Determining the company's strategic direction, objectives and plans, by establishing and delivering the Sales strategy for the company
* Ensuring that the company maintains a consistent, transparent, legally compliant and ethical approach to governance and decision making
* Developing strategic partnerships and alliances
* Optimising profit, minimising loss and managing a healthy cashflow of the company
* Ensuring the development of talent within the company and taking a proactive approach to key roles
* Define and establish the global routes to market for their products
* Develop annual Sales Plans, Budgets and KPI's for each territory
* Recruitment, Management, Training and Development of the team in support of the business needs and objectives
* Definition of the tactical marketing activities required to support the Sales activities
We are looking for an experienced Sales Director who has a proven track record of driving sales growth for a technology SME. Other requirements include;
* Experience of developing business across UK, EMEA, and North America
* High level contacts within the Construction, Facilities Management, Insurance, and Leisure markets
* Proven experience embedding Sales/CRM/Management Information best practice
* Experience of developing marketing strategies and plans
* Natural interest in emerging technologies and ability to visualise and monetise technology-based solutions to customer problems
* Degree or related in Electronics/IT (preferable) and a background in;
- Security and Safety Solutions
- Cloud based software solutions
* Proven experience of growing businesses internationally through a variety of channels including;
- Other intermediaries
Alongside this, you will have strong commercial and negotiation skills, with the ability to provide vision and leadership to motivate their international Sales Management Team.
The company is based in Nottinghamshire and are ideally looking for the Sales Director to work at least some of the time from their fantastic offices.
Competitive basic dependent on experience
Performance related bonus
Death in Service
Private medical cover
25 days holiday + stat
Option to purchase additional holidays
This is a great opportunity to be instrumental in helping grow global sales for a dynamic company. Apply now for this fantastic role!