Service Sales Engineer - Wyboston
My client is a Global leader in the Air Treatment and Climate industry. With an aim to create the perfect climate for a wide range of industries such as Food, Date centres and Pharmaceutical sectors. With over 30 years' experience in the industry and business in over 30 countries they are now looking for a Sales Engineer to join their team.
Ideal Candidate -
- Minimum of a Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- HVAC / Building maintenance experience
- Previous experience with HVAC service sales is desire but not essential
- Frequent travel away from home will be required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of a business
- Flexible with working hours to suit business and client needs
Role responsibilities -
- Selling a full range of products and services
- Development of new business markets and accounts
- Maintain, achieve and exceed yearly sales targets
- Full use of the company's CRM system
- Sales forecasting
- Maintain good customer relationships through face to face contact
- Handling and resolving of customer complaints
- Agree and evaluate terms and conditions of sales plus payment and delivery terms
Great package and benefits available for the perfect candidate. To apply for the position you must have the above experience.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.