A leading professional engineering and advisory company to highly complex and regulated industries are now looking to expand their Business Development team.
They provide specialist engineering, project management, and consultancy services which reduce risk, add value and facilitate positive change. They are an international company who service a wide range of clients across the nuclear and process industries.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, the Sales Engineer will be responsible for the coordination of business within engineering and consultancy services for their Nuclear energy and decommissioning markets. The primary function of the role is to assist the business development team in order to identify and define client needs, help prepare and review all pre-sales documents, coordinate and support sales technical activities to ensure they meet the exact needs of the client.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop responsibility for supporting and managing key accounts, and to become a key influencer to the senior management team concerning service delivery and business development strategy.
* Degree or related in engineer, information systems, or business administration
* Minimum 5 years industry experience, including 2 or more years in sales engineering/consulting
* Proven technology and interpersonal skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Attention to detail and analytical/problem solving capabilities
* Customer service orientated with a willingness to travel
* IT proficiency in all versions of Microsoft Windows and Office
For more information please Apply for this role with a copy of your CV and a brief covering statement.