A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Field Sales Engineer to work for an excellent organisation that is dedicated to identifying and addressing main environmental impacts in industries ranging from chemical to pharmaceautical.
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Annual bonus if targets are met
- Company car and fuel card
- Developing the sales plans for defined responsibility and achieve the annual sales target and providing an accurate monthly sales forecast for defined responsibility.
- Maintaining a high level of awareness of responsible existing and potential customers and develop contracts with new customers, promoting at all times the best possible company image whilst providing technical and commercial offers and solutions to resolve problems and win new business.
- To accquire an in-depth knowledge of clients' technical and commercial demands and develop a thorough knowledge of company's products and services and recognize and communicate sales opportunities, maximizing price and terms realized for services and products offered.
- To achieve a minimum number of meaningful sales calls, and prepare a time and territory plan and actively work as a team with sales and technical colleagues, providing back up as required.
- Provide monthly reports, call reports and ensure that sales contact data is current and manage and minimize level of personnel expenditures during business travel.
- University Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Computer literacy
If you are interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 304 7034.