Sales Engineer - West Midlands
My client are a world leader in specialist fluid handling technologies for a range of industries including food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental. They offer a breadth of expertise, and unrivalled solutions to their customers pumping and fluid transfer applications. They are part of a large global group.
Due to expansion they are now seeking an exceptional Sales Engineer to drive sales of their product range into Industrial, Environmental and Food sectors across the Midlands UK, particularly West Midlands.
* Become a highly effective team player focussed on driving profitable growth and ensuring customer service excellence.
* Develop, maintain and execute a well thought out territory plan to effectively cover the area visiting customers and generate sales within.
* Using a consultative sales approach, ensure product range is specified for key applications.
* Development and implementation of Key Actions across all sectors.
* Follow up all sales leads and quotations and win business in an efficient and timely manner.
* Provide customer demonstrations utilising available demonstration stock in line with demonstration policy.
* Develop deep knowledge of the territory, sectors and customers through personal contacts, directories, trade associations, mailings etc. so that you can "mine" high-potential applications, taking the benefits of product portfolio to all potential customers.
The successful applicant will need demonstrate the following:
* A proven track record of selling premium fluid handling solutions in the related sectors.
* Extensive experience within Industrial, Pharmaceutical, and Food industries.
* Consultative sales approach working with end users to drive specifications and win profitable business.
* Ability to effectively manage tens of opportunities through the various sales milestones.
* A track record of strong growth within a mature end user customer base.
* Strong technical background and qualification (ideally Mechanical Engineering) preferably at degree level (HNC Minimum)
* Excellent organizational and communication skills.
* Competitive salary and bonus scheme
* Company vehicle
* Fully equipped home office
* Pension & healthcare
* Excellent prospects within a multinational company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company that offer fantastic benefits. Apply now for this great role!