Sales Estimator - Flintshire, Wales
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Estimator to generate quotations against customer requests and liaise with customers.
My client is a well-established company for nearly 50 years, and is a leading supplier of quality components to the lift, transport and keypad industries. Part of a global group, they supply high quality lift control and monitoring solutions to businesses all over the UK. They have earned a strong reputation throughout the industry for their expertise and quality of their products, and continually invest in research and development as they strive to provide truly innovative solutions that surpass expectations.
Due to expansion, they are now looking to employ a Sales Estimator to join their busy sales office. The ideal background will be;
- Some experience within Estimating, perhaps as part of an Internal Sales role
- Experience of working within Engineering and/or Manufacturing environment
- Math skills - Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, circumference and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Logical and methodical manner
Due to the manner of the role, they are willing to take someone on with less knowledge of Estimating and develop them into an Estimator, however you must still have some relevant experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Take customer request for quotation (RFQ) and complete quotation using a variety of pricing tools
- Read and interpret project specifications to enable the Company to meet contract requirements
- Liaise with customers, Engineering and Sales departments to resolve any queries or disputes
- Control records of all enquiries quoted
- Maintain list of estimating software upgrades and requirements
- Use of Microsoft Office tools to administer documents in a professional manner
For more information, please apply for this fantastic opportunity now or call Russell Taylor and ask for Melanie Mortin.
Russell Taylor is an Employment Business and are acting on behalf of their client for this role.