Sales Manager – London
As a manufacturer of fixing systems to major projects on a global scale, my client have proven their quality and reliability. With offices based internationally, they enjoy serving the sector and work hard to constantly improve and develop their services.
My client provides services in the design and production of fixing systems for façade cladding. Their design and manufacturing capabilities cover stone cladding, curtain wall, brick facing walls, and secondary structures. They have a vast product base, including anchors, bolts, support and restraint brackets and accessories. Their fundamental objective is to assist and advise customers in choosing the most suitable fixing systems for their requirements, providing them with quality products and ensure timely deliveries.
- Selling full range of products and services
- Visiting clients throughout the UK, but mainly within the London and South
- Predominantly specification sales
- Visiting and selling to Architects, Technical Consultant, specialist Contractors, and Construction companies amongst others
- Build relationships with key accounts, maximising their potential
- Actively grow sales and profitability by bring on new business
- Attend relevant trade shows, creating and utilising marketing materials
- Implement sales strategy in order to grow turnover
- Experienced external sales professional
- Building Materials background
- Knowledge of Fixing systems for Façade construction, as well as cladding
- Understanding of stone panels, brick work support systems, stone support systems and anchor channel fixings for curtain walls
- Experience selling to a contact base including architects, technical consultants, contractors and construction companies
- Ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- £40,000 + dependent on experience
- Company Car
- Progression opportunities within the UK