Sales Manager - Essex - Petroleum/Chemical Industry
My client is a leading provider of Bulk Liquid solutions, offering customer's bespoke storage offerings for crude, chemical, petroleum, biofuel, bitumen, and liquefied gas products. They are adept at handling ever-changing requirements in versatile markets, and have state-of-the-art facilities at all their sites across the UK to ensure they can provide quality service to all customers. They hold safety, quality and exceptional customer service in high regard, and continually invest in the future of their infrastructure to ensure they grow with their customers.
Due to expansion, they are now looking to recruit a self-motivated, hard-working individual who is career driven. You will have business development and sales experience, and be keen to offer exceptional service to all. You may have experience in the following sectors;
- Bulk liquid
An understanding of computer software and experience dealing with shipping agents, hauliers and port authorities would also be ideal.
- Business Development and Sales
- Working from their Essex office, with site visits to key customers
- Create an understanding of customers requirements in order to manager and retain business
- Attend relevant industry events and trade shows
- Sell full products and solutions
- Continually promote the company to ensure it is recognised as storage operator of choice throughout the UK
- Immerse yourself in the industry to provide a high quality service to all
- UK wide travel will be required
- £25,000 - £34,000 dependent on experience
- Car will be offered for the right individual dependent on external sales ability