SALES MANAGER - AVIATION
A leading player in the Aviation Interiors industry is now looking to expand their business by hiring a Sales Manager.
Location - Crawley
To source, identify, and close prospects and sales lead to increase revenue and profit. Furthermore, the Sales Manager will be the first point of contact for existing clients and new prospects.
* Drive business development to aid growth within the aviation sector across all their services and product groups
* Develop customer accounts to achieve bidding opportunities on new projects
* Work with lapsed/old customers to follow up leads and establish communication
* Constantly seek process improvement to aid growth and reduce costs
* Ownership of CRM tools and development of new CRM processes
* Be instrumental in key customer service relationships
Essentially the successful Sales Manager will be leading the way in bringing new business from major airlines on a global basis. The company currently have a good base with the UK carriers so are keen to find someone with experience dealing with global airlines.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated individual with a proven track record of new business sales and a go-getter attitude.
* Aviation sales experience
* Business relationship management
* Project management skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* CRM understanding
* Excel skills
This is a great opportunity with fantastic career progression on offer.