Senior Application Engineer - Portsmouth
My client is looking for a Senior Applications Engineer - Defence & Aerospace EMC.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too -
- Dealing with customers involved with the Defence, Aerospace or similar markets.
- Building on client relationships to develop and target key customers
- Preparing technical quotes
- Managing projects and programmes till the end
- Reacting fast and efficiently to customer enquiries
- Possible site visits
- Ensuring accounts are consistently growing throughout the division
- Ability to listen to customers and recognise their exact requirements
- Be able to draw up a full solution to customers problems
- Have a good understanding of EMC products and defence standards.
- Must be able to understand Technical and Non-Technical documents
- Good commination skills
- Self-motivated with a passion and desire to succeed
- Good organisation skills and time management
- A wide range of technical knowledge within the testing industry
My client specialise in the certification, qualification and testing markets, covering a wide range of industries. Their aim is to ensure that products are safe and trustworthy for customers use. They ensure to minimise and risks for the manufacturing, importers and retailers.
They have excellent package on offer including great salary dependant on experience plus bonuses.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.