Sample Preparation Team Leader
My client, a testing company are looking to appoint a Sample Preparation Team Leader to their Support Services team in Cambridge.
As a Sample Preparation Team Leader it is your job to:
- Coordinating samples coming in and distributing them correctly throughout the laboratory areas.
- Ensuring workloads are processed within the team to meet timescales determined by customers and the business.
- Manage the team on a day to day basis including sickness, holidays and making necessary decisions to resolve any issues.
- To complete sample preparation as required.
- To ensure results are entered onto LIMS.
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained and monitoring laboratory equipment ensuring it meets safety certification.
- Ensure samples are returned to appropriate storage areas after testing
- Laboratory housekeeping duties.
- Minimum of HNC in Chemistry / related subject.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar environment.
- Supervisory experience essential.
- Good customer service and communication skills.