Role: - Sample Preparation Role
Location: - North Wales/Chester
Salary: - Entry level
Are you looking to join a large organisation which can offer career progression?
Have you worked within a fast-paced working environment within a Warehouse or Production and are looking for a change? Then this could be the role for you…
The job role is:
- Using the Laboratory Information Management system (LIMS) to process samples
- Organising samples and prioritising them
- Putting away and retrieving the samples for use in analysis
- Sample disposal and maintaining the flow of samples through the department
- Adhering to good laboratory practices and housekeeping
The ideal candidate:
- Willingness to learn and be trained up.
- Experience working within production/warehouse type role.
- Highly motivated individual, demonstrated organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and work to deadlines