Role: SAR Test Engineer / RF / EMC Test Engineer - Contract - Shifts
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for an EMC / RF Engineer to train as a SAR Test Engineer on a Contract basis for a Global Testing and Inspection Company. If this is of interest please do get in touch to avoid disappointment.
- To undertake chargeable testing, to help in part of report writing and other consulting duties.
- The Technician should be able to perform with minimum supervision once training is completed and should be able to tackle problems in a systematic way.
- To update the company work monitoring systems with accurate details and job status for each item of work for which the Technician is responsible
- Meet customer delivery requirements in all respects.
- To undertake any ad hoc duties as may be required.
- Basic understanding of RF Communication method, Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) test method.
- Excellent IT Skills, word, excel etc
- Can work shifts week days and weekends 12hour shifts days / nights
- Good understanding of Laboratory / Chamber working environment and testing equipment, such as Network Analysers, Spectrum Analysers and other testing equipment.