Role: Technical Project Manager - Scientific
Location: South Yorkshire
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager - Scientific, South Yorkshire Area to join a Global Pharmaceutical Company. Ideally you will have 4-5 years' experience working within a Laboratory ISO 17025 and worked within a Research + Development Pharmaceutical environment. We would also like to speak to candidates from other Scientific Industries who have an interest in this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.
- Collaborate as part of a multidisciplinary team to resolve complex product development/manufacturing issues.
- Maintain current product manufacture by providing technical support to internal and third party departments.
- Lead technology transfer projects to contract manufacturing organisations.
- Liaise across all business functions to promote effective delivery of business goals
- Develop solid relationships with customers and service providers
- Review and propose continuous improvements both internally and externally
- Support Quality with investigations and other activities as required
- Degree qualified - Chemistry or relevant subject.
- 3 years plus experience working within pharmaceutical industry within, process validation, formulation development or analytical chemistry.
- Good Knowledge of GMP Standards.
- High attention to detail as working within a highly regulated environment.
- Driven to achieve results and work to KPIs.
- Medical Care
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Bonus
Keywords; Research and development, process development, medical device, pharmaceutical, 17025, 13485, laboratory, validation