Role: Technical Project Manager - Scientific
Location: South Yorkshire
Our Client, a Global Pharmaceutical Healthcare company are looking to recruit for a Technical Project Manager who will play a key role in the introduction and development of new products; the successful Candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and furthered career development within technical transfer/PM.
- Collaborate as part of a multidisciplinary team to resolve complex product development/manufacturing issues.
- Maintain current product manufacture by providing technical support to internal and third party departments. Providing expert advice, review and approval of changes, documentation approval and management
- Plans and manages projects involving modifications/upgrades/technology transfer products within the outsourced manufacturing supply chain
- Lead technology transfer projects to contract manufacturing organisations
- Liaise across all business functions to promote effective delivery of business goals
- Develop solid relationships with customers and service providers
- Review and propose continuous improvements both internally and externally
- Scheduling production trials with third party contract manufacturers and ensuring that all required information is generated to allow regulatory licence variations or submissions.
- Support Quality with investigations and other activities as required
- Degree qualified - Chemistry or relevant subject
- 3 years plus: Formulation, process validation and development experience (GMP) essential
- Good Knowledge of GMP Standards.
- High attention to detail as working within a highly regulated environment.
- Driven to achieve results and work to KPIs.
- Medical Care
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Bonus