Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for a Substation Control Systems Engineer (SCS) to work on a contract basis in Grimsby.
Duties include the testing and commissioning of electrical equipment working on control panels, installations, transformers, HV/LV distribution apparatus, fan cooling systems and associated systems within a large power distribution substation.
We are looking for a candidate who is confident communicating and liaising with different parties to expedite problems and snags being resolved and closed out.
* GE Agile
* Experience of Substation Secondary Systems (Protection and Control)
* Knowledge/Experience of the ABB Substation Control Systems
* Computer literate with Autocad and Excel experience.
* Capable of communicating well with customers.
* Methodical approach to the interpretation of customer requirements.
* Hold a current full driving licence (UK or be able to easily convert to full UK)
We are looking for somebody to start asap with a contract length anticipated to be over 6 months.