Senior Account Manager - North West England
A truly global company who are specialists in the design, development and manufacture of medical devices, this UK manufacturer have a world class reputation within their field, and are continuing to grow.
The main focus for the Senior Account Manager will be to grow and maintain sales within your designated territory. This will be through actively finding new business, whilst also maintaining and growing key accounts.
Key duties include;
- To Increase sales of their range of products in line with sales targets
- Cold calling, attending planned meetings and conferences
- Build and develop strong relationships with key decision makers within the healthcare sector
- Lead educational seminars to customers
- Report all key activities on a weekly basis
- Develop and implement new strategies and ideas in order to increase the business
The ideal Senior Account Manager will be comfortable in an external sales role, and adept at developing relationships with customers. They will possess the following;
- Strong relationships with NHS trusts throughout the North West
- Knowledge of and contacts within routes such as Operating Theatres, Procurement and Critical Care
- Good business development skills
- Ideally sold Consumables into these Routes to market.
- Enthusiasm and dynamism
- Good communication skills
- Will be a tenacious individual
- Proficiency in IT - Word, Excel, Power Point is essential
- Able to meet deadlines, work well under pressure and multi-task
- Able to travel and stay away overnight when required.
- Full clean driving license
In return, the company offers a strong remuneration package.