Role: Senior Admin ( Quality focused )
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Must have Engineering background and worked within a Quality Team prior!
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic for a Senior Administrator (Quality focused). This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading Test, Certification and Inspection Company. You will have worked within an Engineering company or technical company. You will support audits, non-compliances, assist with test projects and work with internal teams throughout the business.
- Supporting internal / external audits by collating, reporting and maintaining records of non-compliances.
- Informing and supporting the relevant departmental managers in clearing non-compliances and communicating with accrediting authorities.
- Maintain review status of Health & Safety documentation, Risk Assessments / COSHH / Safe Systems of Work.
- Assist the Supervisory team with clearing down calibration non-compliances and ensuring they deliver equipment to calibration as scheduled.
- Monitoring and progressing expiring competences with the relevant Line Managers.
- Support technical projects and development.
- Commissioning and de-commissioning test equipment.
- Deputising for other administrators
- Previous administrative experience in a technical or engineering environment
- Microsoft Office Skills with an ability to use bespoke systems and IT packages quickly and efficiently
- Pro-active, with a commitment to getting the work done
- Ability to communicate at all levels with customers and colleagues
- Enthusiastic, with an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills and time management skills
- Willingness to occasionally travel within the UK and clean UK driving license
- Previous experience of quality, health and safety management