Role: - Senior Analyst- Finished Product (Pharmaceuticals) Location: - Greater Manchester Salary: - £25-30,000 Type: - Permanent, Days
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join a well-known growing pharmaceutical manufacturing company in the Greater Manchester area. The main responsibilities of this role will include coordinating and performing the testing of finished products, as well assisting with training of more junior members of the team, having knowledge of QA functions and following analytical techniques such as HPLC.
- Coordinate and perform the testing of finished products.
- Review analytical QC data and help assist with the batch review.
- Be involved with training of the junior analysts in the team.
- Create new or modify current SOPS, test methods and raw material specifications.
- Manage and investigate any abnormal results, OOS investigations and raise CAPA's when required- making recommendations for improvements.
- Follow analytical techniques such as HPLC, FTIR, UV/VIS Karl Fisher and Auto-Titrator.
- Work closely with the Finished Product Team Leader and other senior management such as communicating regularly with the QC Manager.
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating workload to tight deadlines.
- Advocate continuous improvement and ensure that the laboratory meets the required standards- safe, clean, and hazardous free so that is always ready for an inspection/audit.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels within the laboratory and ensure that the equipment is always calibrated and be involved with housekeeping of the laboratory.
- Participate in other projects when required such as method transfer and new product initiative.
- BSc or equivalent in the Scientific field
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical/Analytical laboratory environment
- Working knowledge of GMP & GLP
- Some experience in analytical techniques- HPLC, FTIR, Karl Fisher etc
- Experience of training staff (advantageous)
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and express findings concisely