Senior GC MS / LC Chemist (R&D)
Location: Watford / Hertfordshire area
Salary: Highly competitive
Additional: 30 days holiday inclusive of BH, free parking, upto 5% pension contribution, death in service scheme, monthly gym discount etc
Hours: 37.5 hours per week sometime between the hours of 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday. Some Saturday work may be required.
- Responsible for day to day running of GC and LC systems
- Will play a key part in the development/ R&D part of the lab and manage projects from concept to launch
- Mentoring and training the junior members of staff, regularly deputising for the senior members of staff.
- Ensuring compliance standards are maintained (UKAS. ISO)
- Troubleshooting all aspects of analysis within the lab (instrument, extractions etc).
- Completing method development and method validation.
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant Scientific discipline
- Hands on experience of GC and LC systems including DAD, FID, MS and MS/MS systems. GC MS MS or LC MS MS experience essential
- Will have troubleshooting and maintenance experience with Method Validation and Method Development