Senior Method Development Chemist (GC MS)
Salary: upto £45,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Out Client, a multi - sited Manufacturer are looking to recruit for an experienced Method Development Chemist; who will work in their brand new site/Laboratory and be responsible for test methods, tech transfer and smooth running of the Lab.
- Working as a Group resource, you will develop QC analytical methods and conduct additional testing as required to identify and quantify Non-Intentionally Added Substances (NIAS) in raw material streams.
- You will liaise and work regularly with the Analytical team in the South in order to generate and maintain an analysis risk log for the Ink raw materials for food contact material use. You will also work with the sourcing team and local QC teams to ensure that adequate controls are applied.
- Leading Tech Transfer/ Method Transfer having a Global input
- Mentoring/supervising the more junior member of staff, advising on GC / GC MS and HPLC analysis, method development and validation
- Will hold a Degree or higher in Chemistry or Analytical Science
- Will have significant GC -MS experience (troubleshoot etc)
- Will have significant Method Development/Validation experience (GC/ GC-MS)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Will have a key eye for compliance and have worked in a regulated industry (UKAS, GMP etc)
- Good problem-solving skills including root cause analysis