Senior Architectural Technician
Salary competitive + Company Car/car allowance + Annual bonus
My client are a 5 star house building developer based in the Warrington area. They have one of the best reputations for quality and integrity meeting customer demands for attractive, spacious and stylish family properties. They are growing in both reputation and popularity by providing what home buyers want.
Due to an increase in developments across the North West area they are now looking for a senior Arch Tech to join their expanding design team. As part of the Design & Technical Department your role will involve helping to create, update and issue all construction information. This will encompass architectural design, the investigations of any technical problems encountered and provision of economical and viable solutions. This will involve liaison with and co-ordination of external professionals.
As a Technician you will be given designed layouts to work on and produce construction information for site issue. You must have the ability to critically analyse construction details including checking of external supplied information, together with managing and co-ordinating your own workload and the responsibility for ensuring accuracy of information produced. As Senior Technician you will also be responsible for managing and co-ordinating the Architectural Technicians workload and hold the responsibility for ensuring accuracy of information produced.
About the requirements:
- AutoCAD experience
- A proactive, self-motivated and consciousness individual with a stable career history
- A perceptive individual who, through a natural diplomacy, can influence people in a changing environment.
- A clear thinking person demonstrating attention to detail who is well organized and can operate independently under a broad direction.
- A team builder who can develop and maintain good relationships and gain the confidence of other professionals both within the Company and outside.
- Residential experience either with a Main Contractor or Residential Developer
- Degree Qualification or equivalent
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you require any more information or call Lauren on 0151-737-5560