Position: Architectural Technician
Salary: Competitive salary (Depending on experience)
My client are looking for an Architectural Technician to join their expanding technical team in their office in the Chester area.
The successful Architectural technician will assist in the production of new and existing national house type ranges, development of specifications and Standard Details to be used throughout the Group in their regional offices and will maintain the existing ranges of house type designs.
The ideal Architectural Technician will have previously worked for a private practise and have experience working within the residential sector. The Architectural Technician should also be proficient with AutoCAD, REVIT and have an excellent knowledge of building regulations.
Key Responsibilities and skills:
- AutoCAD (Good Knowledge Required)
- Revit (Some Knowledge required)
- Housing/ residential experience
- Be able to interpret and draw CAD models
- Technical Coordination of projects
- Interpret and use CAD
- Deal with site queries
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Obtain and check information from external architectural consultants, and suppliers and manufacturers for supplementing working drawings.
- Assist the sales team in producing sales & marketing material
- Visit sites as part of a team to inspect house types and discuss construction issues.
- Ensure updated drawings are issued in accordance with department procedures.
- Provide technical support and information to Construction, Commercial and Sales departments and maintain good communication to ensure the required level of service is maintained.
- Manage the house type portfolio, working closely with the Group Design Department
- Update existing House Type ranges with recommended or required improvements.
- Maintain good understanding of Building Regulations and construction issues.
Knowledge and experience to be considered for the role of Architectural Technician you will need to have the following:
- Experience within house building in an architectural role
- Track record of delivering Building Control approvals
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to organise own workload
- Consultant management experience
- Full driving licence
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you require any more information please call Lauren Adamson on 01517375560