Senior Brand Manager (FMCG Sector)
£45k + Competitive Benefits Package
Our client who is a forward thinking and rapidly expanding contract packaging manufacturer are recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager to join their team based in Manchester. A days based role this a fantastic opportunity to have a major impact in developing the brands of company.
As Senior Brand Manager you will be responsible for the brand management of their brand and work closely with the Head of Marketing and Insights to drive the top line brand strategy on their portfolio and help identify new opportunities that will drive incremental value to the business.
Key responsibilities Include:
- Overall responsibility for the "day to day" management of the Brand portfolio
- Working with the Head of Marketing , Head of Strategic Business Development and NPD Teams, identifying new propositions through insights, understanding of capabilities and capacities.
- Responsible for the execution of Brand and Activity Plans for existing and new Brands in keeping with the agreed brand plan objectives
- Driving the overall Brand strategy & responsible for the delivery of agreed Brand and Innovation volumes and profit against KPIs in the Annual Business Plan and Annual Innovation Plan
- Working with the Head of Marketing to set the Branded FY Marketing Budget and responsible for managing the budget in-line with agreed targets
- Executing any branded events & supporting existing Producer/Brand Tastings with the support of Brand Development Manager and Producer Brand Manager
- Using available market/category data and insight to assist with analysis, brand development and brand sell-in presentations.
- Being responsible for ensuring effective impactful brand presentations to both the sales team and key customers eg: initial "sell-in" presentations, but other "brand" presentations when relevant to protect, grown & acquire new listings
- Formulating and managing the Trade & Consumer PR strategy for branded portfolio
Preferred candidate will ideally be Degree qualified, preferably in a Marketing, Business, Economics or similar discipline. Brand Management qualification, ideally Advanced CIM. With a minimum of 3 years' experience in a brand management role within FMCG and experience of managing direct reports.
Apply Via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741260386 to discuss further.