The successful candidate will ideally be able to undertake the following tasks:
- Produce civil and structural steel design calculations to British Standards and Eurocodes.
- Produce project scopes of work and specifications.
- Attend face to face Client meetings
- Take full responsibility for small to medium size projects, from concept to completion.
- Undertake site visits to third party sites as well as px sites
- Check general arrangement and reinforcement drawings.
- It would be an advantage to have experience using Tekla TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer and Autodesk ROBOT.
- Experience working in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience working within chemical plants.