An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Planning Engineer to join my client, who are a specialist Consultancy, on a permanent basis, working on a major Infrastructure project based in Bridgwater.
Opportunities with this company are significant and my client is committed to the professional development of their staff and you will have their full support to fulfil your career objectives, through professional accreditations; APM, ACostE etc.
* Exposure to the Construction/Infrastructure industries
* Circa 5-10 years' experience in Planning role
* Proficient user of Primavera P6
* Earned Value Analysis
* Critical Path Analysis
* Understanding of NEC3 contracts
* Experience of fully resourcing plans and reporting
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Andy.Coppock@Russell-Taylor.co.uk