Residential Spec Housing
Salary Competitive + Package
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Designer on behalf of a client that specialise in new build homes. Due to an increase in developments across the North West area they are looking to increase their Design team with an experienced Designer.
As an experienced Designer you will be aware of planning procedures and following tight site time schedules. Main duties involve preparing, submission and monitoring the planning applications through to determination. You will be involved with the preparation of sketch schemes for land purchase appraisal from 5 - 150 units. The successful Designer will have daily liaison with all in house departments, external consultants, local authority officers and customer queries.
- Manage sites from initial sketch layouts, through planning application and onto completion of site.
- Preparing planning and NHBC applications and resolving conditions including design & access statements
- Coordinating design team members for required information for planning applications and to complete developments.
- Attending meetings with consultant and planners.
- Dealing with all day to day site issues and customer care problems.
- Production of planning and working drawings.
- Ensuring that working drawings and supplier's information issued to construction, commercial and sales team in an efficient manner.
- Preparing legal plans for the developments and sales.
About the requirements:
- AutoCAD experience
- A proactive, self-motivated and consciousness individual with a stable career history
- A perceptive individual who, through a natural diplomacy, can influence people in a changing environment.
- A clear thinking person demonstrating attention to detail who is well organized and can operate independently under a broad direction.
- A team builder who can develop and maintain good relationships and gain the confidence of other professionals both within the Company and outside.
- Residential experience either with a Main Contractor or Residential Developer
- Degree Qualification or equivalent
You must have the ability to critically analyse construction details including checking of external supplied information, together with managing and co-ordinating your own workload and the responsibility for ensuring accuracy of information produced.
As Senior Designer you will also be responsible for managing and co-ordinating the junior designer's workload and hold the responsibility for ensuring accuracy of information produced.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you require any more information or call Lauren on 0151-737-5560