Senior Design Engineer
£55,000 + Car allowance/Car + Company package (Competitive for the right person)
My client is a regional 5-star house builder based in the Warrington area and due to an increase in projects across the North West they are looking for a Senior Development Design Engineer to join their Technical team.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the successful Senior Development Engineer will be responsible for the procurement of all civil engineering design information necessary to deliver the construction of all infrastructure, roads, sewers, foundations, external works and structural aspects on residential developments throughout the region, whilst providing an important link between the design and construction process.
As the senior Engineer you will Lead, manage and motivate development team and have full management of the projects, to deliver targeted key review stages and milestones. The role will require regular community liaison with a broad range of external stakeholders. The company focus on a mixture of affordable and private sale homes. As the successful Development Engineer, you would be primarily responsible for; reviewing possible engineering implications at feasibility stage for development schemes, attending site to provide technical input to site teams where required and building and maintaining relationships with highway and drainage authorities.
- Motivate and manage companies Assistant Engineer/ Engineer to ensure projects progress as per agreed programme and budget.
- Ensure that all necessary resources are available for the project to progress through planning, design, tender and Technical approval to the agreed budget and programme.
- Attend monthly project meetings to ensure strategy, programme and budget are on track.
- Where project parameters change, to review a new strategy and ensure it is communicated effectively to all team members.
- To establish a positive and ethical culture within that enables the company to deliver its stakeholders objectives.
- Liaise with wider company's team members to support delivery of projects.
- Liaise with the Group Engineering Manager to agree strategy, budgets and programme.
- Provide a monthly update for Regional/Group Engineering Manager to enable the preparation of Board Report to track project progress and identify any changes to agreed strategy, budget and programme. Deliver a high standard of performance.
- Engineering Design and technical Approval
- Utilities and Section Agreement, He/she should also review the business quality, environmental and health and safety performance, to ensure a record of continual improvement by the implementation to best practices.
- Efficiency improvements are introduced to reduce cost of delivery and operation.
To qualify for this opportunity, the company are looking for an experienced Development Engineer who has experience within a housing developer of dealing with all Civil Engineering aspects of a housing development including coordination of consultants, acquiring section agreements & coordination of roads & associated infrastructure.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and if you require any more information or call Lauren on 0151-737-5560