Role: Senior Development Scientist - Vaping Products -Pharmaceutical / GMP
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: Highly competitive
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Development Scientist to join a new market working with the Nicotine Containing Products team. If you are looking to work for a growing company that offer excellent benefits and career progression then please apply within to avoid disappointment.
- To support the regulatory, technical and scientific advancement relating to Nicotine Containing Products.
- To develop analytical methods to improve performance and safety of nicotine products (E-Cigs, E-Liquids, E-Cigarettes and nicotine delivery systems)
- To Validate Analytical Methods and ensure their validated to ICH Guidelines.
- Offer Technical and Scientific support to the Nicotine Team.
- Customer focused, client engagement, account management to client's customers.
- Prepare, review and approve technical protocols and reports.
- Set up, execute and closure of analytical projects.
- Graduate of Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry or a related subject.
- A minimum of five years' experience of LC-MS / GC-MS method development is essential.
- Pharmaceutical / GMP
- Experience working within a regulated environment would be advantageous.
- Experience in the analysis of inhaled products is desirable.
- Proven project management and leadership skills.
- Capable of working as an individual and team player.
- Good analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Confident verbal reasoning skills with colleagues and customers.
- Good IT skills.
- Results driven, customer focused and commercially astute.
Keywords; LC-MS, GC-MS, Nicotine, method development, method validation