My client is a leading practice that deals nationally offering expert consultancy services in landscape planning, ecology and arboriculture. They are looking for a Senior Ecologist to join their team in there Cheshire office on a permanent basis.
Due to the practice growing from strength to strength you will gain a multitude of experience within the growing ecology practice. You will work within a team of ecologists, and alongside landscape planners and arboriculturalists, on projects throughout the UK. You will be involved with undertaking and managing ecological impact assessment work in a range of sectors, undertaking surveys, liaising with clients, as well as managing and mentoring other team members, including consultants and graduates.
The successful candidate will have five years’ experience of working within an ecology consultancy (less will be accepted if required skills can be demonstrated from other employment) Experience of ecological impact assessments in relation to residential, mixed-use and renewable energy schemes.
- Academic qualifications in ecology or biological sciences
- Excellent report writing skills and survey writing
- Excellent understanding of legislative and planning policy framework as it relates to ecology and nature conservation
- Experience liaising with clients, statutory bodies and LPAs.
- Bat License, with experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice. To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on the details below.