Duties: Manage all elements of the project of design and manufacture of Electrical Switchgear and control panels
This is an exciting role, in which you will be joining a 6 year old switchgear division but a company that has been established for over 20 years. They have expanded to 60+ staff in that time, with great opportunities for progression and a family friendly atmosphere with a professional attitude.
This position is responsible for managing the design and production of standard and custom control panels and/or Electrical Switchgear products built by our production team ensuring the client's requirements are met. Ideal candidate must be able to:
- Understand electrical schematics and Bills of Material
- Be familiar with electrical controls and LV Power components
- Have knowledge of panel assembly/fabrication techniques
- Be dependable and detail orientated
- Have the ability to manage all design aspects and resources to enable the manufacture of a variety of electrical panels/switchboards assembly/fabrication techniques