Role: Senior & Graduates positions available
Russell Taylor has a fantastic opportunity's all over the UK for all levels in EMC Testing. The right candidate will have a strong background in EMC with a good technical abilities of managing projects and have the knowledge of testing from multiple different industries. If you are looking for a new role or looking to step up into a Senior EMC Role or just looking for a change please do not hesitate to get in touch.
General Qualities we are looking for;
- Excellent writing and oral skills using the English language are crucial
- Test a variety of wireless technologies, WLAN 802.11, Bluetooth, Zigbee, Cellular, (GSM/w-CDMA / LTE), SRD 433/868MHz and Radio Beacons.
- General computer literacy with the ability to use word processing, spreadsheet and other similar commercial programs are necessary
- Communications skills are important, especially the ability to interface with customers.
- Working knowledge of electronics is essential.
- A senior test engineer would be expected to be capable of assessing criteria and performing diagnostic analysis.
- Testing, such as electrical safety inspection, radio type approval, flammability and mechanical strength
- Experience in radio frequency measurement and spectral analysis is required.
- Ability to follow test procedures thoroughly and diligently. A working knowledge of Standards and quality systems is essential.
- UKAS 17025 knowledge
- Management and supervision of testing
- Administration of quality systems
- Interfacing with clients
- Application and interpretation of Directives and Standards
- Technical report writing
- Specification, design and construction of specialist test equipmentPerson/Qualification
- Must hold relevant Degree/HNC appropriate to the role
- Be proficient with report writing and working to appropriate standards
- Must be customer focused
- Have used RF test equipment, Spectrum/Network Analyser, Signal Generator, Radio Frequency power meters and Cellular testing equipment.
- Good understanding of EU / FCC requirements
- Strong knowledge in EMC/RF testing
- Ability to manage multiple projects