I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Major Regional Building Contractor who have a number of projects underway at present. They work across a multitude of sectors including Commercial, Education, Health and Industrial and jobs are generally valued from £2m - £15m.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Estimator to join the team to work across their North West Schemes. My client are looking for a Senior Estimator who have got either new build or refurbishment experience in an estimator role.
You will be able to quantity and strategically price works and have a proven track record of pricing and winning works on similar types of projects. You will take ownership of the tender process and upon contract award provide estimate handover to the project team. You will also need to have good knowledge of estimating software's.
- Meet the estimating requirements of the designated projects.
- Close liaison with the contracts management to ensure that the project meets all financial and regulatory requirements
- Re-negotiation of pricing for equipment or materials where appropriate
- Presentation of bids in line with data obtained from site
- Ensure the sound financial accuracy of designated tenders
- Maintain close working relationships with suppliers and subcontractors
- Liaison with the Chief Estimator to discuss improvements to processes and procedures
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus car/ allowance and company benefits. If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now or contact Rebecca Roberts at Russell Taylor for further information on: 0151 737 5560 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org